Sack of Prayers ..

Flight MH 370, flew with my dear ones one day
I'm waiting at the airport; why haven't they reached today

Taking off from Kuala Lumpur, headed to China gate
Tense seems my forehead, stop crying they'll come, assuring stands my mate

It was I who bought them tickets online, to go see the Chinese land
Unknown to me, unaware I was, I had written their warrant of death by my hand

Pulse is dropping, the nerves are tense; my mother ceaselessly crying
I hug her, kiss her; trying to sooth, knowing very well it's a waste even trying

Sitting on the terminal the news runs on, I see reporter's face
Teary red sleep-deprived eyes, expects a news of their trace

Surrounded by umpteen authorities; like police, government and airport
As they say, it might have dropped in ocean i pray; god just send them a little boat

Mother fasting since they went missing, has grown droopy eyes
She'll jump, and dance, gain spirit to live, just a call saying they're safe would suffice 

The hundred families all around, yesterday each seemed a distant stranger
Now we Ate, drank, lived together, the terminal became a homely manger

I pray to lord, please listen to us; we'll wait never going anywhere 
A rucksack full of prayer filled mail, we're sending you over there

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demons and Dungeons : A Framework to Learn In Teams

Learning Design Writing at Anant Fellowship

Glasshouse of My Dreams