Ode to a Tea Cup ..

China spherical vessel on desk
With a hook shaped beautiful nose
Flowery rose buds round like spuds
Mouth as big as hose

They say that you are a china 'cup',
But made in India it's written.
Your angelic beauty has left me,
Helter skelter and smitten.

Where in India, whence you come,
How, where you were made.
My teacher says she read on net,
You're mass produced and hand made.

Children of poverty, juveniles,
Spending 80 hours each week.
What Can I do, how can I help them,are,
answers that I seek.

Cup on desk, screams and reminds,
I'm a child of cruelty son.
This piece of beauty was born,when,
Child labor was done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Demons and Dungeons : A Framework to Learn In Teams

Learning Design Writing at Anant Fellowship

Glasshouse of My Dreams